Friday, December 9, 2011

When did you overcome the fear of driving?

hello to everyone.


I'm turning 19 next month and I've had my driver's license for almost a year.


I start college next week, and it takes me about 20-30 minutes to get there every day.


I haven't really driven far distances before, and even though I have already practiced driving there, and somewhat feel in control, I'm terrified of doing something wrong or crashing into someone. (drive a ban)


I hate when I feel like I'm in control but end up making a stupid mistake, for example today a tall truck parked right next to the stop sign, and since he blocked my view I didn't see it and didn't make the stop, the guy yelled at me.


What can I do to just grow my balls and do what I have to do?


thanks|||Be the better man. Act like you own the driving on which you're driving. You're the boss and everyone should damn well know better than to mess with you.|||I haven't, but I drive in such a way that it puts fear in me all the time.|||never had fear of driving|||you controll the car remember that|||... you afraid of driving?

No comments:

Post a Comment