Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Should I buy her flowers?

Hello all,





I'm currently seeing a girl that is in a long-distance relationship with another guy. We've gone out together a few times now... We do kiss and hold hands.





Her friends want her to choose me over him because he treats her like a child that he has complete control over; and also he treats all of her friends like they're stupid. (I don't get involved with any conversations about him, I've never even met the guy.)


Her parents want her to choose me over him because they think a long-distance relationship at 17 is a bit too... Unusual, I guess.





But I think she's a bit scared of taking the last jump... And doesn't know what will happen after it. Although she has told me that they've been arguing quite a bit lately as they don't talk as much.





Anyway, more to the point of the question... We were out a few days ago down a big park; it's full of flowers, big grand trees etc, and she told me that she likes all of the Spring season flowers.





So I was wondering whether it would be a nice idea to buy her a bunch of flowers, sent to her door?





Thanks!|||It would be a great idea bro! Girls love it when us guys do stuff like that. It lets them know we are thinking of them and care. Hopefully doing this will show you that the transition to breaking up with her long-distance boyfriend to you is not so hard. Best of luck my friend!|||Get her flowers! She would LOVE that! Any sweet surprise from a guy makes us happy!|||Yes, sending her flowers is a lovely gesture that a lot love.|||Buy them....whatever for. Pick the ones she said she liked when you were in the park! However, doesn't it bother you that she is in another relationship with someone else? You kiss and hold hands...she probably does that too when she is with the other guy. Consider the role reversed if it were you that was the long distance guy and she was with someone else. I just dont understand why people even do this!!!!|||YES Lady's like flowers|||Every girl loves a bunch of flowers :D


It doesn't matter if it's cheesy, I'm always chuffed when I get flowers and I'm not even the 'girly' kind of type.


I think thats a great Idea. White and cream is a good colour to go for if you don't want to be too forward, even though lilies are for funerals traditionally, I think that view is outdated and they are nice and smell good!


But obviously go for red in flowers if you want to suggest passion :P|||Honestly, this girl doesn't sound mature enough for a relationship to me. Although her friends and family may be right that she should dump the long-distance guy, they shouldn't be trying to influence who she chooses instead. And the fact that she's too scared to be honest about wanting to see other people with the other guy should worry you about how she's going to communicate if things start going bad between the two of you.





Send the flowers, don't send the flowers...up to you. But if you're leaning that way because you're hoping it'll be the nudge she needs to ditch the other guy and everything will be sunshine and rainbows from that point forward, I'd temper your expectations before you do anything.|||Well, first, is she actually involved with him, or is the relationship at its end? Pay attention to the finer details of the conversations/complaints she's sharing with you about this guy.





Next, if the relationship's at its end, you can get her the flowers. Her family likes you, which is nice, but it doesn't mean SHE likes you -- you'll have to figure that out separately by paying attention to what she's telling you.





Good luck!|||It depends if the person can hurt her. It's bad if he can. If he can't, the try to persuade her to break up with him by telling how nice her life would be without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment