Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fairly weird and interesting dream involving my car and a bunch of black people >_>?

So, I'm at this gas station, and I'm talking to this black guy and I ask him how much for a can of soda, he says 25 cents. So I give him the 25 cents and I slowly look up at him. Turns out he's blind, so I start to walk out and the thought hits me, "A soda couldn't possibly be that cheap." I'm already out the door at this point. It was like a movie cutscene: I saw him walk out the door and behind another building, so I walk in and drop a dollar on the counter. (He's blind, I'm not going to underpay him for a soda.) While dropping off the dollar, I see a small stack of money on the table.





Another, more aggressive black male comes in (About 35 or so), walks up to me and asks me "What the **** are you doing in here!? You're not supposed to be here!" I'm fairly startled and confused by this, though I related it to the money on the desk. He must have thought that I was trying to steal it, I thought. The other black, blind male walks in and in a hurried voice he says, "Hurry! You HAVE to get out of here!" So I attempt to take the advice, I walk out, towards my blue impala and get in. I noticed my Ipad laying on the floor of the car. I remember thinking, "Why the **** is this in here? I haven't left the house with it since I bought it." So I hide it under the seat to charge and begin to drive off.





The weirdest thing after that, I'm back at the gas station. Like I had never left. The black, blind guy is telling me to hurry and get out of here, and again for the second time, I oblige. I turn towards my car, and it's ******* gone! Out of thin air. I begin to look frantically wondering if I just forgot I parked somewhere else. I immediately thought that the black dudes where behind the theft of my car. (And yes, that is a stereotype, it also happens to be true in a hell of a lot of instances.) "I bet those black dudes where keeping me busy in order to get someone else to jack my ride!" (I know this makes no sense, because altogether I only talked to them for a couple minutes)





Somehow I end up inside a grease monkey mall. By that I mean, there's shopping centers in the distance and a garage in the basement. So I'm in this basement and see the one aggressive black guy -- I immediately demand that he give me back my car. The basement/garage sort of resembled a dungeon you'd find in an MMORPG such as WOW.





Something happens that I don't remember and there's a large bit of kids all around me of different ethnicities, though most are black or white. One black, young adult being to chat with me. I ask him if he's seen a blue Impala anywhere. He answers, "Yup, hold on one second." He then takes a remote out of his pocket and presses a button. Some sort of elevator thing comes out of the ground (The ones they use for car shows) And a BADASS blue Impala rises from out of the ground on said elevator. The thing looks like it took at the very least 200 grand to make/upgrade. So I'm like, "This is my car?" A bit excited and confused. The black dude responds, "Yup, and she's a beast too."





Everyone stands back and he revs the powerful engine with a remote control, the thing is like a ******* airplane, but not quite that powerful. I am ecstatic, but curious. "How much gas millage does it get?" He responds, "Like 5." I'm extremely upset by this. "I make under ten grand a year! How the **** am I supposed to pay for this gas?!" He says nothing, but uses the remote control to drive the beast of a machine around the street a bit. An older black male says, "Boy, he can control that thing real well."





There's another cut-scene change and now I'm looking at this little girl who jumps into the car or is already in there, I can't remember which. The car begins to accelerate slowly and seems to be on course with various objects. I remember thinking, "I can't let that little girl get hurt!" So I begin to run after the car and jump inside through the passenger side window. The car begins to accelerate faster, as if the girl was only bait to get me in there.





So the girl is in the drivers seat and I notice her reaching for the break pedal, I make the conclusion (quickly) that she's not going to be able to reach it. So I jump over the divide that separates the front of the car from the back and grab the little girl in my arms and slam on the breaks.... It's not good enough, we're on a collision course for a brick wall. We SLAM into the wall. I could actually feel the force, it was unreal and yet so vivid. My face smashes against the windshield. I get out of the car and look down to check the status of the girl that I had saved... She was a ******* doll. I don't know how the hell that happened, but she was a ******* girls doll.





I'm enraged and remember the remote control that the ki|||have you ever tried herbal remedies?





seriously - dude





a hormone imbalance causes bizarre unsettling traumatic dreams like this one





not that i can interpret the dream because i can't





lotsa folks have hormone imbalances - mom is currently having one, for her its called menopause, her dreams are vicious, traumatic, horrible, events that leave her shaken and rattled, sometimes so real that for other women it would cause a panic attack, so far she has kept it together





she is on a herbal remedy for old women and that has decreased the terrible dreams by 90% - she says she will take that





young folks have them too, ever seen a young adult "go off the deep edge" one day and be sane the next? not cause they were doing drugs, because they were hormonal





sometimes it just affects the subconscious - that is the dream part





maybe a trip to the herbalist might fix you right up|||My interpretation runs like this: the black people represent beer bottles and you are headed for a dui or a drunk driving accident.





Good luck





tamonmark|||blind man asking for money means you should be cautious in something you are involved in.


you lost the car so you are not in control of your own destiny,


the doll because it was human means you should not become involved in unnecessarily disagreements with a new acquaintance.

No comments:

Post a Comment