Friday, December 9, 2011

Problem with Girlfriend's Parents 10 points best answer!!?

Please bear with my story, so my Girlfriend and I have been together for 6 months now and we are in love, happy, and want to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Well anyways her and I have gone well through our long distance relationship as she is a freshman in college and I'm still in high school. We would talk everyday and I would visit her everytime she gets back. While she is off in college, I have stayed close to her family by helping her parents and watching her siblings everyday after school. Her parents and I used to be so close that I'd go places with her mother (shopping, massages) and help her dad around the house. Well last month when she returned for Thanksgiving, I stayed over at her house everyday she was there. My parents were okay with me staying but decided the last day that I had to come home because my parents were fighting with each other. They called her parents and her dad ended up taking me home. When we arrived, my dad talked to hers and said that I was grounded because my mom was angry with me. My mom's anger was short-lived however and I was not grounded. But when I tried talking to my girlfriend's parents, they refused talking to me, questioning that something suspicious was going on. My girlfriend got discouraged and I felt bad so I asked my dad if I could see her in college. I ended up going without my mother knowing and my girlfriend and I shared the most amazing weekend of our lives. However after returning home, her parents found out and were extremely frustrated to the point they would talk to my family finally. Well my dad refused to admit he gave me permission and her parents now think my family is all a bunch of liars and they don't believe a word I say because I didn't tell them or my mom. My girlfriend is 18 and I'm 17 and I only had the intent of seeing her so that we could be happy and spend time. Her parents were angry for not telling them but they wouldn't talk to me even if I tried asking them prior to going. So now, her parents are trying to break us up and threatening her college fund and shunning her from the family if she does not break up with me. My girlfriend and I also can't talk for three months according to her parent's wishes. I do admit what I did was wrong but I had no intention of any harm. Her parents have refused to let me come over or my parents to consult with them. It was to the point where they once gave me the key to there house, and now they stated they have changed the locks. They are controlling everything my girlfriend does and she believes they are doing it because they love her and are protecting her and also she has no choice but to listen or she can't go back to college in another city. Just yesterday, she was allowed to hang out with her close friends of 7 years and her parents knew them well. Her best friends are in college and make wonderful grades, they are great people. Well anyways when they hung out, my girlfriend's dad was stalking them and was angry because they left to go get a bite to eat and play at the park. Now her own best friends aren't allowed to see her anymore with her parents saying that they are not worthy enough to be their daughter's friends. Also, my girlfriend's dream job is to be in journalism or teach linguistics and her parents want her to become a doctor just like them. It is winter break now and her whole family controls her and the worst part is that her parents threaten her and make her feel guilty to the point where she is scared and has to believe what they are saying. My girlfriend says that it is best for us to wait until the future when we are financially independent to try and be together but until then we can't see each other until I go to her college in a year and a half, and I can't talk to her for 3 months. I don't know what to do. I was really close to her parents, I made all A's and have wonderful grades, I'm on track to wanting to become a dentist as her parents want her to marry a doctor. I don't know what to do and her friends now are worried and upset at her parents because of their control. Any advice please?? thank you for bearing with my story by the way :P|||I would suggest since you seem like an Intelligent and great boyfriend to this girl to wait things out... Let the parents cool off and everything will work out.. Seem nice and pleasant every time you can come over..also show them respect when you see them. Shake the fathers hand with a firm grip... Parents want the best for their children to be successful in this world and if they find someone unfit or distracting to their little princess they will shun them.|||Do whats best for you! your not or shouldn't be living you life to please them.|||your 17 she 18, explain to the parents. your about to become an adult they shouldn't need to watch over you like a little kid anymore. explain how you feel about that to them and maybe they will lay off a little. almost all the time when it come to that point in life if your dating someone older or younger than you and your 17 or 18 (in your case 17 dating someone older) these things happen when your starting to go to different school's try that all wait it out until you can see her again you sound madly in love and same with her so just try anything to make it together with each other.|||it simple all you have to do is write them this whole story...


and watch as they commit suicide....jkJK


just live life and relaxe everything will settle down slow....














http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7JPuVcBS鈥?/a>|||Sounds like you have done pretty much everything right, if you really love this girl and see her in your future, also knowing that she wants that too, then you should go to their house or ask the girl herself like maybe through text or call her, and just ask if you can sit down with her parents and talk to them. Be honest with them, and tell them the truth and be respectful, they will understand it, if you are honest with them. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment