Friday, December 9, 2011

I made out with my friend's girlfriend. need your help guys and girls?

Im from Bangalore India.recently my guy friend got transferred to a different city,chennai. Me and my girlfriend(no longer together) was having a long distance relation at the time. My guy friend's girlfriend lives in the same city as me. We just went out on a saturday just to hang out,as well as she wanted to get something for my guy friend. Both of us being away from our spouse were telling each other how much we missed them. Later the day we had drinks and she become a little horny. These are the exact words she said when she was beside me in my car "John(not my real name, i didnt use my real profile to ask this), i am missing vivek(guy friend) so much, dont touch me now, i might loose my self control," I was quite surprised by this. I touched her cheeks and she then was all over me. We parked the car, and made out, didnt have sex but everything else. Now my question is i m no longer with my gf we both split up. but everytime i talk to vivek i feel so guilty. what should i do? should i hide it for the rest of our life? thats what i feel.|||I feel for Vivek.





not for having you as his friend, but for having a girlfriend, who misses him so much that can make out the guy next to him.





well may be i am old fashioned.|||Don't beat yourself up over it. I think you should tell him eventually, especially after he breaks up with her.|||forget past and go forward to new destiny.never never disclose your secrets to anyone remember anyone. live life happy|||Don't say anything unless you want to lose a good friend. For that matter, if he IS a good friend, don't let it happen again.|||ofcos hide it if you really care for ur friend because he will get hurt because both his gf and friend has betrayed him, he will be in a great shock if he comes to know about this|||What do u think... ur friend will accept the if u confess it to him... do u think u will hug and congratulate u for the great job u have done... first of all u have betrayed him... now ur heading to hurt him if u r telling him what has happened b/w u n ur friend's gf. U must have thought it before the act if you are a true friend. Anyhow whatever happened is past. So dont make his life miserable by letting him know about what u have done. Some things in life are happily hidden. Please don't repeat such incidences in ur life if u truly respect friendship. Move on and find ur own gf if u need 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment