Friday, December 9, 2011

Shes sending me mixed signals and i tried to kill myself because of it?

Ok, my friend found out i like her, and she freaked out a little bit so i rang her and explained it was more like i love her like you love family...Its now been like two months. About a month ago she started acting a little funny, like she was being all moody with me and i didn't understand what was going on. she started playing with my mind more...Take thursday for example -


On Thursday she was being all happy around me and smiling at me (which she doesn't normally do) then she started asking me stuff about this youth club thing we do together. and i answered her questions and she was like all happy and chatty. When we got to my house she started talking to my MUM. which she has never done before...It really confused me, and i knew something was going on. When we go to youth club she seemed really excited, she wouldn't come inside and made me wait in the car park with her, then after about five minutes a sliver car pulled in and it was rosie - one of her best mates who i don't get on with very well outside my german lesson - she ignored me all night, and was being a compete and utter retard. She was enjoying herself and chatting to rosie the two of them went off and started talking, but every time rosie looked away she would all ways look at me. normally im right behind her at youth club but on thursday i kept my distance and i think she was confused about it. I was so depressed that when i had dropped chloe off home and got home myself, i tried to kill myself. It didn't work and i guess im glad....





Another example -


Today before school - going to the bus stop - she was being really friendly, probably making up for last night or something, but in PE she kept watching me and smiling. not talking just occasionally looking at me watching me and smiling, I'd smile back but i didn't ever watch her. Then on the bus home she was being all bitchy and sh!t it really confused me. and when i went to her house after school and she was suddenly fine again. She didn't really talk but she she was being nice.





her mood swings are getting out of control. Shes really moody and stuff in front of her mates then when we're alone or with CERTAIN people shes all nice... Shes upset that i cant trust her, and after thursday and past experiences i don't think i will. what should i do? I don't want to drop her as a friend, so don't even bother telling me that.





Please help, any answers im thankful for.|||Girls are always moody. Maybe she's on her period?:)


Haha just a though..


Ask her about it; nicely though. Just say "Why were you ignoring me last night? It kinda made me a little upset"


Please don't kill yourself over this girl D:!


You sound like a really nice guy, and if she can't realize that then she's not worth it.


Maybe try explaining to her again how you feel? Or give her some space for a week or two. Then start talking to her again. But if she asks you why you havent been talking to her DONTTT say "because your a *****" haha she'd probably freak out on you. Just say "I wasn't sure if you wanted to talk to me or not. And I didn't want to make you angry at me"





Hope it works out:).|||Yey im 14 to! But anyone you ask her whats going on, if you dont then its gonna be worse in the future. You should listen to the other people who are saying to talk to her. Also you shouldnt kill yourself!! Thats insane!!|||Well, I don't know you guys at all but, all I can say is ask her straight up alone, maybe she acts cool when shes around her friends but when shes around you shes nice..


Hmm, i'd go with ask her straight up, alone.|||Since I don't know you guys, I can only offer my interpretation of events that I have no firsthand knowledge of. So beware.



But all in all, it seems to me that she's developed a liking for you and is confused about your feelings towards her. She can't decide whether or not you still like her and she's probably misinterpreting your behaviour. Either that or she's PMSing. Or maybe both.

Talk to her. It's the only way to know for sure.



Answer mine plz?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlWGBni5HeSGK2HhqZOUULvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110211171529AAvZsRe|||Dude. No girl is worth killing yourself over especially this one. You are so young and she is not the last girl on the planet. Ask her straight up what's up and if she doesn't want to be with you move on. It's not the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment