Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What did I do wrong? sorry, I just lost my emotional control....?

this is long. i have to say. sorry....





So I know I'm not the best of guys. I'm smart, fairly well-off, not too bad-looking, not too boring, a bit unusual (put my foot in my mouth often) but nothing bad....





anyway, there's this girl. with a long distance boyfriend. at the time (and even now), i'm not exactly sure where they stand, but they look good together imho.





so when i first met her a few months ago at an art museum, things seemed to go very well. a week later, we're talking, and she invites me to a concert...then invite her to surfing...exchange after exchange (fails) since our schedules are opposite.





Since she's new and social, was she just being friendly?





...but finally, I get a time with her on "Sunday. No more rainchecks," and she says, "Ok but I get to decide where." We have a good time at the house party, although it's difficult to talk with her personally..(lots of girls around me), but at the very end, she just mentions her long distance boyfriend, and by that time, I'm tired and frustrated for trying to talk with her, and I've been there and I don't want to be hurt, so I just say, "well I'm done here" and about to leave...she says, "I'll walk you out," but I cut her off with, "You don't need to walk me out."





so I felt like an asshole; drove back, said thanks over cell phone, tried inviting her to coffee....anyway, a few weeks pass, we're still exchanging some texts, so we're at lunch now. and for w/e reason, she wants to have lunch with me (texting me at 130 am), but she'll try to put other guys in it. i try to have a 1-on-1 conversation with her, but it's just no good.





so another week passes by, and i'm about to just give up, so i'm like, "F-it. i'll jsut ask her to the movies." ...she says she's going out with friends....but the next day, she texts me if I'd like a ride to the airport (out of the blue).





so imean, taht's a good sign, right? i mean, if you didn't like someone, would you text them like that?





to cut to the chase, we ended not meeting up (forgot cell phone w/e), but I asked if she'd like to be picked up, said yes, picked her up at the gate, had breakfast, laughed, joked, lingered around her apartment,


and that entire week, text volume is skyrocketing.





thursday we're texting...and then I ask if she wants to walk back to the parking lot. she says, "go home silly," ...i push some more, and she says, "sorry dude. don't wanna. g'night."





next day i ask her what's wrong, and she says, "hanging out with you is stressful and uncomfortable. leave me be!" I think she's joking so I make a joke, she says, "leave me alone."





it's been about a week, and i have left her alone. most of the time, when I'm not stressed, i'm confident. now, did i do something wrong? did i misinterpret her actions? was she just trying to be friendly but didn't know how to say no? am i trying to shoot too high here?





normally i don't give a d*mn, but i thought she was the right person.


people have said the following:


(a) she's psycho. don't go there.


(b) leave her alone. you're psycho (but she started it!)


(c) she's confused. she has a long distance boyfriend. she doens't want to cheat, but she knows you like her now and she knows she may like you too...


(d) you totally misinterpreted all her text messages and invites.





which is it!?!? sorry for the rant.|||You knew she had a boyfriend. Why would you even attempt this? She knows you like her and now she wants rid of you. Maybe she just wanted you as a friend, since she told you she has a boyfriend! And you screwed it up by trying to pressure her into cheating. Pretty dumb.





ETA: Someone asking you to a concert or to lunch doesn't have to mean there are romantic intentions. I think she just wanted a friend.|||I think you should be with a woman that would appreciate all you have to offer I do not get the sense that you have done anything wrong ,it sounds more like she is one confused chick ,And when out with a man hey it should be alone not with a bunch of people so I don't blame you I would move on and when she calls tell her you have a date .She is messed up just from what all she has done already .Good luck you sound like a nice guy and you deserve better .Happy Holidays to you.|||hi,





Whew! Don't rationalize everything.The important things is that you are having fun when you are with her. She likes you that was why she invited you out. Like is relative though. But it is quite clear that the fondness she has with you is that of a friend. Don't rush everything."The One" you are looking for is elusive when you keep on chasing it. Don't miss out on the joy she brings you. If she is confused or hospitable, psycho or sane, it doesn't really matter. What joy would it bring if you keep questioning everything.


Wish you will find the ONE soon. I don't know to you but for me; You cannot touch the real thing, you can only feel it.





Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment