Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How can i conquer this fear,please some advice?

hello guys :]


Im a 17 year old teenager male who is diagnosed with Anxiety disorder%26gt;Social Phobia%26gt;Fear of being embarrassed.


I remember before i had my mental breakdown and all this happened like i remember,when i was 14 i you've to take long distance traveling by car and by plane.My Native country is Italy so i flew in and out of italy from NY to Italy which is like 6 hour flight and i was completely fine about it.I even took a train from Rome to Sicily which was 7 hours i took a bus from Sicily to Florence for 12 hours on the bus like i was completely fine before D-day happened to me.Now I've recovered a lot and am on medication to stabilize my thinking patterns and be focused more,cause if i don't take them its GAD a whole stream of anxiety thoughts lol.Anyways I'm trying really hard like i couldn't go back to school i was afraid of girls i vomited did a lot of embarrassing things to myself but whatever i did i did them for a reason to get better.Now im back in school it took a while to conquer that like a lot lol took a lot to even get out of my house.Now my doctor said im pushing myself to my limits.Im part of the park rangers here in New York and we patrol the park and forest.but i had this trip coming up it was 2 hours long i was happy about it but then as soon as i got on it with my fellow friends and ranger,i started to panic i forgot i had this bullshit.I was so nervous i had bad gas and started vomiting.And this...is truly a ******* pain in the ***.Um i honestly am edged thin on ice with patience lol but i bare in with it but for this?....i really cannot.I'm almost 18 i wanna go to Greece Sydney travel around but **** i cant do that if I'm gonna have the plane landing to the nearest airport due to me or me crap my pants or vomit in the airplane or bugging out cause of wanting to get out.like what should i do.i have ativans, im suppose to take them when anxiety hits but perhaps on the day of the field trip i took them too late that i took 2 and they weren't working i was panicking and i puked then by law im still a minor they had to drive me back home and i used the bathroom and then next thing i woke up at 5pm cause i was knocked out(i guess the pills worked a bit too late lol)...


anyways point here is,i cant tolerate this really what should i do what do you guys recommend


my doctor recommends me that the only way to have total control is through exposure AND THAT I HATE but it does work damn fine.he says that im pushing myself to my limits that the trip i wasn't ready for and it over flooded me.He said we worked on school not separation and being independent.he told me to start take trips by train and going far but not too far.He said to endure stress on the train and not to get off but to use the methods i know and techniques to get a grip on it.





Now you good people,i want to hear from you,what IS your recommendation to this?|||You need to study the science that covers your problem. It would be easier to contend with it if you can understand it. Look up bio psychology on the internet and take it from there. You have an honest ailment. Your doctor isn't going to be able to explain to you what your problem is, but you seem intelligent enough to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment