Friday, December 9, 2011

I accidentally made wrong right turn in a one-way street/oncoming traffic. Did I do the right thing?

I can't believe this happened to me but it did. I was having car transmission problem driving, nothing too bad thank god, but still, and out of panic and not paying attention I was at a light, and then made that immediate right to try to park my car somewhere, but lo and behold, it was a one way and other oncoming cars started beeping. Luckilly they were still a distance away from me since it was a red for them, and a green for us, so they beeped and I had time to think quick and do a U, and be on my way out of there, and I of course put my hands up to thank people and in a way show that i'm in control nothing's happening, i'm not in trouble, etc.





I felt like in that situation I did the right thing. No cop showed up, and things were pretty much okay.





Did I do the right thing in that situation? Can I still somehow get in trouble for that? That's my only worry now I guess, luckilly I and others were safe, but I still don't want to end up hearing like a week later that someone for whatever reason saw that and wants to start something.|||you did what any other normal driver would do making your U turn, everything is fine, we all make mistakes, No cops showed up there and none will show up now,

No comments:

Post a Comment