Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do i get more time to see him?

im 19 hes 27 and my mother is a control freak! she doesn't want me to date anyone older than me and i have to do what she says because i still live under her roof.





i met him 3 days ago and i like him alot, i want to meet him at his house, which is walking distance from my house, and the only thing she lets me do is go walking to the store or to the park where i met him.





i told her he was 19, but i dont want her to meet him because he says he doesn't want to lie to her.





all i really want is some alone time with him for like an hour.





wtf do i do?!?!?!?!





best and most helpful answer gets 10 pts.|||Um, stop being a wimp and control your own life. Who cares if your mom is controlling, get a job, car, and then move out. I moved out of my parents house at 19. I'm now 26 and living the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment