Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I made out with my friend's girlfriend. need your help guys and girls?

Im from Bangalore India.recently my guy friend got transferred to a different city,chennai. Me and my girlfriend(no longer together) was having a long distance relation at the time. My guy friend's girlfriend lives in the same city as me. We just went out on a saturday just to hang out,as well as she wanted to get something for my guy friend. Both of us being away from our spouse were telling each other how much we missed them. Later the day we had drinks and she become a little *****. These are the exact words she said when she was beside me in my car "John(not my real name, i didnt use my real profile to ask this), i am missing vivek(guy friend) so much, dont touch me now, i might loose my self control," I was quite surprised by this. I touched her cheeks and she then was all over me. We parked the car, and made out, didnt have sex but everything else. Now my question is i m no longer with my gf we both split up. but everytime i talk to vivek i feel so guilty. what should i do? should i hide it for the rest of our life? thats what i feel.|||Well, if your friend is seriously into her..like, I mean, if he LOVES her and if she LOVES him too, then its best kept secret.Don't want to ruin things between them, do you? But if they are just seeing each other only,without nothing serious..then may be you could tell him before he starts having intense feelings for her.|||Wait and see how long your friend and this girl are together. Don't make out with her again. I doubt that she will tell him. If they break up nothing will come of it. If he does find out deal with it then. Either way. If one of you tells your friend what happened you better be ready to explain what happened.|||you did wrong . you cheated on ur gf. plz dont be in a relationship. due to guys like u girls loose their trust in men. i think u should confess eveyrthing to ur friend. he might never talk to u again. but he needs to know what kind of a girl is his gf. u owe that to him. start afresh and learn from ur mistakes. imagine if u were in ur friends place. imagine how it would hurt. love is sacred. dont treat it like this.|||It depends on what you plan on doing with this girl from here on out. If you have feelings for her, then your friend needs to know. If it was a one time, honest mistake and wont happen again, it would likely do more damage to tell him than not. So if you are sincerely sorry and will NOT let it happen again, you are doing him a favor by letting it go. People make mistakes. Dont feel so guilty about it, just guilty enough not to let it happen twice.|||First, and I'm sorry but I have to say.. You're a DUMBASS. Never touch another friend's girl when she's drunk. **** almost always happens.





But DEFINITELY tell your friend. If you try to hide it and he finds out, it'll be 10 times worse, I guarantee you.





Just tell him what you wrote here, and say that nothing was serious and that you never meant for anything to happen, and it probably stood a lesser chance of happening if drinks weren't involved (which seems to be the reason this happened). Make sure he knows that you never meant for it to happen, and that you by no means want to take her away from him.





Hope things work out(:|||what you did was really bad, you need to be honest with your friend and tell him what happened, and make sure nothing like that ever happens again. He's your friend, no matter how much you and his girlfriend missed their spouses, it was in no way acceptable to what you did.


You should tell him together, preferably to his face, and make it clear to him that you are very sorry and you didn't mean to hurt him.


I can't say for sure that he'll forgive you, but you do have to tell him, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment