Friday, December 9, 2011

Do you think my friend likes me?

I understand it might look long but its not a dumb question, and anyone who reads it and gives any advice thank you.





I have known her for 5 months, we met at school. After the first week I asked her if she wanted to hangout and she said sure but I could tell it was just to be nice. So we never hung out. Then about a month later she tells me Im not the guy she thought I was Im real sweet and not a jerk. Then she said lets hangout so we have been hanging out alot the last two months. Every time we hangout it feels like we are out on a date. We agree on almost anything, always help each other when were down and can talk about anything. Lately she has been complimenting me alot more and hugging me whenever I say bye. We flirt sometimes. Then last night we hung out at the park, then went to get something to eat, and then say a movie really late. We have had some physical contact before. But yesterday when we were in the movie theater she all the sudden layed her head on my leg and I put my arm on her shoulder, and later on she told me to lay on her lap and she put her arms around me and started rubbing her hands through my hair. It was weird because nothing felt awkward. And this morning she texts me saying I had a dream we were hanging out together. I like her but she has a bf who goes to school long distance and she has talked about breaking up with him, he annoys her and is controlling. Wants her to stay in her house all day. I always ask her you sure its ok if we hangout, She says don't worry what he thinks cause I told him I need my space. I will never let anything sexual between us happen as long as she is in a relationship. She said we have to do this again soon. I don't know what to do since she has a bf.|||I'm going to assume that you also like her and would like to have a romantic relationship with her. If that's the case, then confront her, gently, of course. Tell her that you would like to date her, but she needs to figure out her relationship with her bf first. Either break up with him, or you two can no longer hang out the way you've been doing. Important point: assure her that you're 100% serious (if you really are, of course) about furthering your relationship. That way she doesn't feel like she's jumping off a cliff not knowing if there's someone there to catch her.





If you don't really want to date her, then, assuming you're weirded out by her actions, ask her to stop.





Good luck, dude!|||Her current relationship sounds like it definitely won't last, so wait it out.|||If you are both comfortable with one another, stay together. If she is unhappy with her boyfriend, she won't stay with him for much longer, especially if she's into you. Don't let her go.|||you might not like what im gonna say cuz you like her but hear me out.


I don't how she still with her bf and hangs out with you like that. put yourself in his shoes is that the girl you wanna be with.


I think she should do something about her bf before you get with her. Otherwise, you gonna be in her bf's position any moment.


remember it only seems so sweet cuz it's the very beginning of the relationship. every relationship seems so perfect in the beginning! but you never know

No comments:

Post a Comment