Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I accidentally made wrong right turn in a one-way street/oncoming traffic. Did I do the right thing?

I can't believe this happened to me but it did. I was having car transmission problem driving, nothing too bad thank god, but still, and out of panic and not paying attention I was at a light, and then made that immediate right to try to park my car somewhere, but lo and behold, it was a one way and other oncoming cars started beeping. Luckilly they were still a distance away from me since it was a red for them, and a green for us, so they beeped and I had time to think quick and do a U, and be on my way out of there, and I of course put my hands up to thank people and in a way show that i'm in control nothing's happening, i'm not in trouble, etc.





I felt like in that situation I did the right thing. No cop showed up, and things were pretty much okay.





Did I do the right thing in that situation? Can I still somehow get in trouble for that? That's my only worry now I guess, luckilly I and others were safe, but I still don't want to end up hearing like a week later that someone for whatever reason saw that and wants to start something.|||It's nothing to worry about, I wouldn't say you did the right thing but, plus one for avoding an accident. I wouldn't worry about a cop seeing you, they would have ticketed you over on the spot without question, jus' sweep it under the rug and don't drive an unsafe vechial|||As long as the traffic was far enough away, the u turn was okay. If they had been closer you would have been best to pull over and wait for them to clear. Staying alert no matter what is essential and you would be well advised to try to work on that. Good job for not having a conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment