Friday, December 9, 2011

I would like to request an experienced dream interpreter to help me understand my dream?

Here is my dream:





1. I was going for a hike in the woods a we were in a small group of people maybe only about 5 or 6 and we were following our group leader (he was like a park ranger or something!). There was a sense of slight urgency as we hiked but I can't quite put my finger on it... the urgency was due to a combination of the threat of bad weather and diminishing sunlight! I can remember the weather being overcast and grayish!





2. We were hiking up a slope when ahead of us there was a wildfire! it was a big raging wild fire! Trees were burning down and animals were trying to escape! The weird thing was that despite this danger it was still relatively safe for us to continue hiking, because the fire was burning in a manner that traveled away from us! To put it another way, the fire was moving forwards away from us and so all we had to do was follow it and follow the path of destruction and ashes that it left behind!





3. What was also weird was that behind us there was no fire but there was the threat of rain... At one stage I remember looking behind me and noticed that there was water running towards us... it was as if there was rain somewhere in the distance that created a stream of water that was gradually trickling towards us.





4. So what I felt was that we had to hike in a very controlled manner! We couldn't go too fast because of the fire ahead of us and we couldn't go to slowly because of the possible flood and wetness!! (BTW - this strikes me as a profound contrast of symbols! Fire and Water!!)





5. At one stage I noticed that there was a dinosaur (a big one with a long thin neck) that was in the fire being burned... I saw it run towards me as it tried to escape the fire... it managed to escape as it ran towards the water/gray weather section that was behind me!





6. There was one other crucial element in this dream! But this is where it gets confusing and the time line of the dream gets all mixed up (like a Quentin Tarantino movie)... after that episode that I described above... my dream goes back to the stage at which we as a group were about to embark on our hike!! Back to the point were we were getting ready to go for this hike!





7. I remember the weather being sunny and bright! I remember choosing the right pair of shoes for my hike! And I also remember a former girlfriend of mine being present! (a former flame if you will! LOL! - actually in real life our relationship was unfortunately very fleeting and short!)





8. She was part of this group, but my romantic feelings towards her were skeptical! It was like the early stages of something where each person is scoping out the potential of their friendship turning into a relationship!!





THE END!





Anyway if you bothered to read all of that then I thank you immensely! Please share your thoughts! and help me understand this! Thank you!|||try www.numberslady.com|||nobody has ever successfully interpreted dreams|||Hmm it sounds like an interesting dream .


Maybe you were just in a state of peace


and calmness .


Also about the Dinosaur thing maybe your


imagination was also running as well :)


And for your former girlfriend , maybe it tells


you still have feelings towards her ?





I am not an Expert but I am just stating my opinions on


how I view this :)





I hope I somehow helped . OH yes , also maybe


it also means you should take a nice walk ? :)|||Hiking in a dream represents aligning with nature and doing what is natural to you in your waking life. But you had some kind of guide which means you are following someone else's path in your life. There was a sense of urgency because of a threat of bad weather which is a "stormy" situation in your waking life and diminishing sunlight which is your loss of insight. The overcast condition is a state of oncoming sadness or lack of enlightenment.





The wildfire indicates that you have lost complete control in some aspect of your life. It was burning ahead of you which means that you are just one step away from feeling its effects. You walked through the burned areas which means that you are living your life in the wake of emotional devastation of some sort. You followed this path because you have, on some level, learned to get used to this condition of your life.





Behind you was the rain, or your search for new insights about your life. It threatened a flood behind you which means you are caught somewhere between turmoil and enlightenment. The two are controlling how you "hike" through your waking life.





The dinosaur represents ideas you may have that no longer serve any purpose for your greater good. It was burned up in the fire which means you are attempting to change your views about ideas you have had in the past.





Then you returned to the beginning which was a better beginning than the first. Bright and sunny means that your mind is starting to become clearer. You want to begin again with a fresh perspective.





The girl in the dream doesn't necessarily represent herself, but maybe the way she made you feel in that short relationship is the way you would like to feel in the present time.





This dream is telling you that you are grappling with some terrible problems you may have had in the past and you are trying to move forward in a natural way, but you are struggling between the past and a brighter future. You are trying to eliminate all the ideas (dinosaurs) that kept you trapped in the past, and you want to move forward but you may fear more turmoil ahead. You are attempting to start over (with a new hike) in your life with a clearer perspective. The girl is there in the dream to remind you of the possibilities of feeling great about your life, and the clear weather at the end is a very positive sign that the proverbial clouds are moving out inside your mind. This was a very positive dream for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment