Friday, December 9, 2011

How to get over someone who doesnt show much attention toward me but yet saids they still care for me?

Im 18year old but as many think im young and unexperienced.. There many time for many thing but im different inwhich the way i think is way far from my age. I met a guy over this internet website name mocospace.com is a dating website sort of like myspace. We talk for a few week then finally met one friday night at my old location job. We walk but he did most all the talking.. When going back to are car which was parked near eachother we switch hanging out in each car. Well when i ended up in his car we talk about musoc and certain nomal thing then we had are first kiss there was such a big chemistry which got me heated we both got out temperature. Well then we left a separate way him going to meet his friends and me making plan what to do and ended up at my friend house. The same night he text me and call me to be his girl i gladly say yes.. First few 3 week he was lubby dubby i was so nice but then he started acting distance.. Only one he answered my calls later on never answer but few time text me he was busy.... further on i got sad and mad broke up with him but now ended up back together so many thing happen like a day after seeing him i was in the express way and i was speeding with him i lost control and towed my car... Now im stuck with a finance car and im a student struggling and also a fulltime worker at a kid store as an assistant manager while he work in publix long harsh hour at stocking back room.. Alway busy but certainly i see him online on mocospace talking to other girl... so i ask him if he doesnt want me just tell me i know it hard but i will back off and i do it for better me and better of you.. Why make me think im your girl when you saying in mocospace prince looking for his princess or also i need a real lady in my life..... Im such a good girl got futured ahead and this is what i think i wont let someone put onhold my life... but im also a hardheaded person like challenges and need learn when i get my lesson....|||You like challenges, huh? Well, this guy is a challenge I am sure.


I care for Kurt Warner, I want him to do well this weekend in the Super Bowl, I will yell and pump my fists in the air when he scores a touchdown, but that's about as far as our relationship is going to go.


And that's about as far as your relationship with this guy is going to go.


Sorry.


I could just say simply that he's not that into you and be done, but the real issue for you is that you are being played and don't know it. Players flirt with other girls online (or anywhere you aren't) and then pretend that it was nothing when they want you. Players use you for their own games / egos / sex and don't care what you think or feel.


You are also confused between feeling "in love" which ends very quickly, and loving someone, which is a verb meaning to commit yourself to someone, heart and soul.


HE isn't going to do that.


Walk away and go get that bright future ahead of you.|||you should just be friends|||You might think you're mature but it doesn't sound like it.. you need to realize that you deserve better and move on.. although, it sounds like you think you do, you're acting the total opposite! He doesn't want you and he doesn't have to say it .. actions speak louder than words! he's keeping you around just in case he doesn't have anyone else to hang out with!........ good luck!|||My suggestion would be to move on with your life. You are young and have a entire life ahead of you. This guy is running a game on you. He no longer has an interest in you. He is moving to the next person. Leave him along you can find someone that will treat you better. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment