Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What did I do wrong? sorry, I just lost my emotional control....?

this is long. i have to say. sorry....





So I know I'm not the best of guys. I'm smart, fairly well-off, not too bad-looking, not too boring, a bit unusual (put my foot in my mouth often) but nothing bad....





anyway, there's this girl. with a long distance boyfriend. at the time (and even now), i'm not exactly sure where they stand, but they look good together imho.





so when i first met her a few months ago at an art museum, things seemed to go very well. a week later, we're talking, and she invites me to a concert...then invite her to surfing...exchange after exchange (fails) since our schedules are opposite.





Since she's new and social, was she just being friendly?





...but finally, I get a time with her on "Sunday. No more rainchecks," and she says, "Ok but I get to decide where." We have a good time at the house party, although it's difficult to talk with her personally..(lots of girls around me), but at the very end, she just mentions her long distance boyfriend, and by that time, I'm tired and frustrated for trying to talk with her, and I've been there and I don't want to be hurt, so I just say, "well I'm done here" and about to leave...she says, "I'll walk you out," but I cut her off with, "You don't need to walk me out."





so I felt like an asshole; drove back, said thanks over cell phone, tried inviting her to coffee....anyway, a few weeks pass, we're still exchanging some texts, so we're at lunch now. and for w/e reason, she wants to have lunch with me (texting me at 130 am), but she'll try to put other guys in it. i try to have a 1-on-1 conversation with her, but it's just no good.





so another week passes by, and i'm about to just give up, so i'm like, "F-it. i'll jsut ask her to the movies." ...she says she's going out with friends....but the next day, she texts me if I'd like a ride to the airport (out of the blue).





so imean, taht's a good sign, right? i mean, if you didn't like someone, would you text them like that?





to cut to the chase, we ended not meeting up (forgot cell phone w/e), but I asked if she'd like to be picked up, said yes, picked her up at the gate, had breakfast, laughed, joked, lingered around her apartment,


and that entire week, text volume is skyrocketing.





thursday we're texting...and then I ask if she wants to walk back to the parking lot. she says, "go home silly," ...i push some more, and she says, "sorry dude. don't wanna. g'night."





next day i ask her what's wrong, and she says, "hanging out with you is stressful and uncomfortable. leave me be!" I think she's joking so I make a joke, she says, "leave me alone."





it's been about a week, and i have left her alone. most of the time, when I'm not stressed, i'm confident. now, did i do something wrong? did i misinterpret her actions? was she just trying to be friendly but didn't know how to say no? am i trying to shoot too high here?





normally i don't give a d*mn, but i thought she was the right person.


people have said the following:


(a) she's psycho. don't go there.


(b) leave her alone. you're psycho (but she started it!)


(c) she's confused. she has a long distance boyfriend. she doens't want to cheat, but she knows you like her now and she knows she may like you too...


(d) you totally misinterpreted all her text messages and invites.





which is it!?!? sorry for the rant.|||Maybe you misinterpreted stuff, but she's the only one who can really tell you. I don't know if either of you two are psycho, but I don't think so. I think it comes down to the fact that she's already got a boyfriend who she doesn't want to cheat on. She may like you as a friend and nothing more, and the reason hanging out with you is stressful for her is because she knows you like her and she's worried that you're gonna make moves on her and put her into an uncomfortable situation. Maybe she wanted to just be friends, but as it became clear that you wouldn't settle for just friends, she decided it would be better to be true to her boyfriend.|||could be. could very well be..........

Report Abuse


|||what is your question?|||Why would say it was stressful hanging out w/ you, when you hang out so much? I dunno, its hard to say. But I think it is "c". She is confused and doesn't know which way she wants to go. You have done good not texting, so if I were you I would leave the ball in her court.|||very big story.she might be stressed or confused to say u no.just be friendly to her and in a day or two ask her out her problem n promise her to give the solution.everything would be alright dear.just don't worry.good luck.choose me the best if my answer helps you.|||eh, you know she has a boyfriend. most likely she's only around you as a friend to kill time, so anything more and you're either a knowing cheater or you're just asking to get heartbroken. you sound like you over analyze everything. maybe she was flirting but even if she was she can easily take it back in a second since nothing was ever made official.





find an available girl worthy of more than a friendship since that seems to be what you're looking for!!|||you totally misinterpreted all her text messages and invites.|||U've come across one of the twisted meantality,impulsive kinds..... mark my word for it....i once had a best friend who was like this... u can do all u like to keep her happy and yet one day she'll turn around and tell you **** like "ur so assertive","ur so dominating",or in ur case "hanging out with u is so stressful"..... right now she has some stupid idea in her head which will only make sense to her and nothing in the world will make her think rationally until her brain returns to working order.... now..advice for u.... if ur the 'move on' types and u feel more anger than pain then curse her bad and move on.....and if u miss her like crazy and feel more pain than anger...then keep telling urself she'll come back to you...i dont when and i dont know how.... but it'll be out of the blues when ur least expecting it ...life always comes full circle...so hope and dont despair...coz hope'll help u survive....

No comments:

Post a Comment