Friday, December 9, 2011

Do you think my friend likes me?

I understand it might look long but its not a dumb question, and anyone who reads it and gives any advice thank you.





I have known her for 5 months, we met at school. After the first week I asked her if she wanted to hangout and she said sure but I could tell it was just to be nice. So we never hung out. Then about a month later she tells me Im not the guy she thought I was Im real sweet and not a jerk. Then she said lets hangout so we have been hanging out alot the last two months. Every time we hangout it feels like we are out on a date. We agree on almost anything, always help each other when were down and can talk about anything. Lately she has been complimenting me alot more and hugging me whenever I say bye. We flirt sometimes. Then last night we hung out at the park, then went to get something to eat, and then say a movie really late. We have had some physical contact before. But yesterday when we were in the movie theater she all the sudden layed her head on my leg and I put my arm on her shoulder, and later on she told me to lay on her lap and she put her arms around me and started rubbing her hands through my hair. It was weird because nothing felt awkward. And this morning she texts me saying I had a dream we were hanging out together. I like her but she has a bf who goes to school long distance and she has talked about breaking up with him, he annoys her and is controlling. Wants her to stay in her house all day. I always ask her you sure its ok if we hangout, She says don't worry what he thinks cause I told him I need my space. I will never let anything sexual between us happen as long as she is in a relationship. She said we have to do this again soon. I don't know what to do since she has a bf.|||Just tell it to her straight that you won't go any further with her and you'll just stay her friend until she becomes single again. She needs to make up her mind about who she likes. Obviously she likes you a lot, but I don't it would be healthy to get more serious with her while she still has a boyfriend (like you said).|||here's what you do, since you are young, screw it if she has a boyfriend go for it! Have you ever met the guy? What harm could it do at your age.|||Haha. She has a boyfriend and likes you?





Well.. think about it? If shes hanging out with you, lying on your shoulder etcetc. What if she breaks up with him and goes with you?





What if she does the same thing to another guy? How would you feel?





Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment