Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What should i do with this situation with my ex, please help very long read.?

I was dating this girl for 4 years we go to the same church and share the same faith and we were happy through those four years but definitly had very rough times that it tested our relationship and even broke us up a couple times but eventually worked through them. About 7months ago she started to distance herself and i later found out it was because she was talking to someone else and was basically with him, she was even calling him the pet names she called me, i found this out a week before we and her broke up. We didnt break up over that though, she didnt exactly give me a reason why. when i found out i tried to confront her about it but she didnt reply to me. the week after i found out, she went to delaware to visit her mom for the summer. i went to new york for the summer, celebrated my 21st bday, didnt forget about her but some feelings were still there. on my birthday she texts me wishing me a good bday. she texted me from her ipod # which i didnt kno, she didnt want to tell me it was her but later found out and we started talking again. we continued talking, she told me she had realized wat she lost etc. she was still with the guy i found out about and she told me how much like crap he treats her. she try to explain to me that she hooked up with him a week after we broke up, but that she wasnt with him while we were together (which i doubt) but was still talking to him and flirting with him. so she broke up with him and told me she was gonna try and win me back no matter what it takes. so thats wat she has been trying to do the past 5 months. i enjoyed it because i felt like she was really trying, but i had a guard up and i would not let her know anything about how i felt so she would get sad. even though i was truly building somethin up for her again. during this time we did have sex a couple times (we lost it to eachother 3 years back) i would keep my emotions about it bottled up and she wouldnt and would start crying afterwards. then one day, about 2 weeks ago we were texting normal and all of a sudden didnt hear from her till i called at 1AM. she told me she was at a theme park for a halloween event and she was with her friends, she didnt talk to me like she normal, like i was an anybody. i got mad cuz i felt like she jus remembers me when she bored at her house but i didnt let her know and hung up she later called when she got home and it was 3 in the morning but didnt pick up because i didnt want to start any type of arguement. i didnt hear from her for the next 4 days, on the fith day i called her and asked why she hasnt called and she said it was because she was mad at me for gettin mad for her going out with her friends and we hung up for the night. i decided to visit her at her job the next day and she explained to me that the following saturday that we didnt talk, she went out to a for the first time to a club with her friends and didnt get to her friends house till 6 in the morning. i got mad because i believe if ur trying to get with someone and be serious about them then u dont go to places like that and also cuz of our faith we shouldnt go, she also did it behind her folks back by sayin she was gonna sleep over a friends house and thats not right i think. she got mad by my way of thinking and said i was tryin to control her when to me it was about respect, cuz even though she was tryin to get with me i respected her by not talking to other girls that way and especially not go to clubs. she then basically told me she was going to keep doing whatever she wants until i make her my GF. before all this happen she was all about "i consider myself taken by u cuz i kno we gonna be together" then she was all about "im single i do wat i want". and i have no problem with that but if she was tryin to win me over then thats certainly not the way to do it especially after our history. well this caused a huge problem, it them became about "ur tryin to control me" when thats not wat im tryin to do. so we tried talking and she was telling me how much she wants to be with me and loves me and cares about me and thinks we can be happy BUT she then says for me to jus move on and her reason is because she wants me to be happy and cuz of my folks not liking her (my folks never liked her especially now). she hung up on me and didnt want to answer me anymore. i still have feelings for her and let her know but she tells me the same thing and she told her stepmom the same as well. now i talked to her once and she told me she changed her number cuz of me and shes starting new and still feels the same way that she wants to be with me but shes scared of things going back to problems but i told her if we work at it its not going to. and that all she does is think of me and wants to be with me but to move on cuz she feels it wont work but she doesnt try and i havent talked to her since. im so confused on wats real and wat to do. i do have feelings for and I feel that she does have fe|||OK I read everything ! Wth man, like, she is this type of controling girls who I hate the most. Going to clubs and not telling you while you both were considered together IS BAD ! Not calling for you for 5 days and play hard to get is BAD too. I would totally ignore her like seriously. And you felt that she was lying when she told u that she wasn't talking to the guy while dating you. I'm sorry but I don't respect these girls. She isn't the last girl in the world. I know you share the same faith and everything but you still can find better one since she doesn't even stick to her faith. I don't think her faith includes going to clubs and stuff like that. Stop asking her to be together again, she should be grateful that a man like you is caring for her. I guess she will go through a hard time being with many stupid guys who wants to get into her pants all the time. Just IGNORE HER trust me, your folks know better because you tell them more stuff and they are around you most of the time and know her. They hated her for a reason. They will help you to forget about her. Don't waste your time with someone who is considered a cheater. I believe she is. Get over her unless she begs you so hard and comes back to you crying. She is looking after herself the whole story. Maybe you gave me the bad side about her but that's what I saw from your story. TAKE CARE man and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment